Digital Marketing Specialist I
The Digital Marketing Specialist I will assist the Digital Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Specialist IIs in the planning, development, launch, and evaluation of web-based projects and marketing programs to increase qualified site visits and conversions, with the ultimate goal of increasing patient volume and supporting UPMC’s business objectives.
Supports day-to-day maintenance and updates of UPMC web properties. Manage service line projects and overall web enhancements.
- Working closely with our content, strategy, and clinical teams to build pages in our CMS (Sitecore).
- Update and optimize existing web pages.
- Manage web projects of varying levels of complexity and sophistication, collaborating with departmental communications managers, physicians, administrators, web architects and programmers, and designers.
- Support Digital Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Specialist IIs in the development of Web projects of varying levels of complexity and sophistication.
- Ensure that content and design are understandable, accessible, and consistent with UPMC brand standards.
- Prepare and monitor project requirements, timelines, sitemaps, wireframes, and other relevant documentation for assigned projects.
- Manage daily maintenance requests, such as completion and routing of Web Requests, requests for Publication, responses to Status Updates, and requests for Quick Deployment.
- Assist with hands-on design (HTML) for projects as needed.
- Maintain current industry knowledge and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a focus in marketing, communications, business, or information technology preferred.
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems.
- Basic understanding of SEO and UX best practices, web accessibility standards a plus.
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines
- 2+ years experience in marketing communications, web-based program management, design, development, or related field required.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with strong oral and written communications skills, the ability to multitask, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Attention to detail.