Communications Specialist II
Garrison Hughes is looking for a professional who will operate under the direction of a Director of Marketing and Communications. As a Communications Specialist II, you will support marketing and communications[GKA1] [BK2] [BK3] projects for external audiences. This includes managing projects of varying levels of complexity and sophistication and meeting all deadlines and budget goals. You also will serve as a liaison to the staff of clinical and non-clinical programs. Other duties may be required as assigned.
An ideal candidate will be able to work independently, multitask, and prioritize projects appropriately, as well as demonstrate service-oriented behavior in interactions with clients and co-workers. Attention to detail is essential, as projects are often sensitive and require substantial progress and outcomes tracking. The ideal candidate will work well in a fast-paced environment and is willing to quickly learn the processes and procedures necessary to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, health sciences, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a corporate communications position or a related field such as marketing, journalism, communications, or health sciences.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, and be well organized.
- Research/interviewing experience preferred.
- Experience in health care marketing, including wellness, pharmacy, or insurance preferred.