Assistant Account Executive
As an Assistant Account Executive at Garrison Hughes, you will be part of an exciting agency and a fun group of people who take their work seriously. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the account management team. You will benefit from being around a team of experienced, award-winning professionals who will help you in every way possible to achieve success.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with proactively managing accounts by recognizing and anticipating needs and engaging team members to deliver solutions
- Helping to manage campaigns and facilitating communication from kick-off to post-completion reporting
- Participating in meetings with clients to understand objectives and ensuring teams receive clear direction.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Facilitating a smooth and efficient workflow
- Developing project plans and status reports, monitoring and enforcing the timing of all client projects
- Creating project estimates and managing budgets
Ideal candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related major
- 0-2 years of experience, including a relevant internship is a plus
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail orientation and collaborative nature