Get closer to a career.
What makes it so much fun to work here? The free snacks? The dartboard? The chance to do great work for a blue-chip roster of clients? Nah. It’s our people. Pure and simple. You’ll get to work in an open, collaborative atmosphere with a group of highly experienced professionals across all areas of advertising and marketing. You’ll also be in a place where you can make an immediate impact – on your future and ours. We look forward to meeting you.
This position is contracted for the UPMC Health Plan design team, which is located in the USX Tower. It is a unique role that encompasses conceptual design, strategic thinking, digital programming and production expertise. In this position you will be asked to lend your expertise and guidance on numerous print, collateral, and digital marketing projects, while maintaining the UPMC brand in support of UPMC Health Plan’s mission and vision. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with – and offering design to – multiple internal teams. You will also play a vital role in helping to lead and manage campaigns and other digital initiatives; seek out ways to enhance the overall user experience; and develop concepts that will increase engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in traditional/digital design, computer science, marketing, communication, or related discipline from an accredited college or equivalent field experience
- An exceptional understanding of fundamental website usability best practices, standards, compliant design, cross browser compatibility and user interface design
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience
- Solid understanding of typography, color, composition, hierarchy and user interface trends
- Knowledge of current trends in website development and the tools necessary to build online and interactive projects
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress and MS Office
- Knowledge of Watson Campaign Automation (FKA Silverpop)
- Proficient in HTML with inline CSS
- Understanding of shortcode insertion when creating rulesets that are used to display dynamic content
Qualified candidates please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Garrison Hughes is looking for a full time Accountant. As an Accountant, you will have the opportunity to assist the Controller with various duties including billing throughout the month, while tracking related expense accruals as necessary for individual jobs, and assisting with monthly closing process, mainly balance sheet reconciliations. In addition, there may be some Human Resources duties such as maintaining employee files and new employee onboarding.
This is a growing company and this position will grow along with it, both in volume and responsibility. This position offers an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the company’s financial accounting and reporting and is going to play an important role in solidifying the foundation of the accounting department by assisting the Controller in executing best-practice policies and procedures.
Additional responsibilities include: record daily deposits and ACH client payments, assist account managers in resolving any invoicing issues with clients, enter accounts payable invoices and import credit card transactions, ensuring proper coding to GL accounts and reduction of accruals as necessary, resolve vendor inquiries, track 1099 vendors, cut checks, process ACH payments, and monitor credit card usage, and assisting the Controller with developing and maintaining accrual process for media clients.
- Very strong attention to detail is a MUST
- Professional and responsible
- Understanding of general ledger postings and journal entry procedures
- Above-average Excel skills
- Positive attitude and initiative for problem-solving
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with 2-4 years of experience in bookkeeping or general ledger accounting OR Associates Degree in Accounting with 6+ years of experience in bookkeeping or general ledger accounting
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- 3+ years of billing experience
- 3+ years of monthly closing experience
To apply, please send a resume cover letter that includes the following to email@example.com
- a description of accounting software programs you have used and what aspects of the program you used regularly (accounts payable, cash deposits, etc.)
- a description of your experience with Excel and what types of spreadsheets you have created or worked with
- salary requirements